OUR WINDOWS FOR SPECIAL TASKSTempered glass windows from “Optimal” have been designed for use in expedition vehicles and campers. They ensure comfort even in extreme conditions. For detailed explanations and technical specifications, download our brochure.
The hinge mechanism integrated in the frame allows stepless adjustment of the opening position.
This allows the window to be opened in any position.
Thanks to the opening system used for our windows, it is easy to clean the window surfaces.
Windows are double-glazed with tempered safety glass. The glass is covered with a special thermal coating and the space between the panel is filled with the noble gas Argon.
- top quality and elegant finish thanks to the use of cnc technology
- the window after installation is flush with the external wall which prevents it from being caught by external elements such as branches for example.
- argon-filled glazing and welded frames of “optimal” windows provide excellent thermal and acoustic insulation and double sealing prevents condensation problems.
- a test performed in a pressure chamber up to 7000 metres above sea level ensures that “optimal” windows are robust enough to withstand all conditions on earth.
- for many years of trouble-free use and for protection against burglary, window frames and sashes are equipped with specially designed integrated steel frames. All window hardware has been attached to the steel frames.
- all reinforcements and fittings are made of materials such as stainless steel, galvanised steel and aluminium giving the best protection against weather conditions
- the window and the roller shutter can be conveniently operated with one hand and the unique design ensures stepless adjustment.